Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Pics!

Jason and Emily on Father's day

Now this is what I call putting up hay!

Thanks to brother-in-law Les Housler, we

are able to have our round bales delivered

with a flat bed saw mill truck!


The horses are so busy grazing, they don't even
care about the newly delivered hay.



Ken always puts in a beautiful garden! I thought I would take pictures weekly to show you how it's growing.

We'll have corn, beans, cucumbers, (already have radishes), squash, tomatoes, and I'm sure there's something I've forgotten:)











Ken and Jason on Ken's Suzuki Boulevard.....vroom....vroom!


Here is our official Father's Day picture!!!
Check out the pics below and see
the previews to this photo!






The dogs would not get out of
the way of us getting this pic taken..
so here you observe us
chasing the pooch away!!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muskmelon