Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEN!!!!! JAN. 22



Happy 51st Birthday to Ken!!!!!!!


Honey......I know it's tough to admit you are over 50.....but welcome to the crowd.....and remember that I'm always a little bit ahead, I mean OLDER than you! You are the love of my life...the joy of your children and grandchildren, and every day.......I praise God for you!!!



A poem for my husband.


Almost 30 years with you by my side,

To have and to hold and deeply confide.

You are my strength to face each new day,

Your love and your humor takes my problems away!!


You have been there for your sons all these years,

You've been the best father through laughter and tears.

As my husband you are a true gift from God...

even when I'm a little bit odd!


I love you more than words can say.....

and thank you for your kind, gentle way.

A love like ours fits like a glove,

And is truly blessed by God up above!!



No comments: