Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Joyfully looking forward to 2008!!!!

Kurt, Rachelle, Andrew, Heidi, Jon, and Kirsten
Wow what a brood!! But Kurt and Heidi are managing quite well
and settling into somewhat of a routine. Ron and Carol (Heidi's parents) have been a tremendous help to Kurt and Heidi! We are so thankful they live close by and are able to help meet their needs.
I can't wait until I am feeling better so I can spend more time with them and be of more help
Jason and Emily went to Jenison on Saturday to meet their new neices....what a great time they had! The babies look so tiny next to Annabelle who is only nine months! I hope you enjoy the pictures .......My desire is to concentrate more on my wonderful family and not my illness. I was able to play piano on Sunday at Rollins (limited, but I am getting creative) I look forward to the coming week and what God will reveal to me through His word, and in my daily walk!
Thank you thank you thank you for praying!


Kirsten, Elmo and Rachelle
These two big brothers will certainly be looking out for their sisters as they all grow up together. Look at the joy on their faces!!


The grand-daughters all together....Rachelle, Annabelle, Kirsten



Ken and I with the twins at the hospital.





Isaac and Seth playing with Christmas toysl

Annabelle searching for the right toy!


Peeking through the wreath



Peeking though the wreath



Isaac and Seth....Isaac didn't want to peek through the wreath!


No comments: