Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Updated pictures!!!!!!!

The twins are almost two months!!! Thanks Kurt and Heidi for the
new pictures!!!! They are soooooo precious!! We can't wait to see you all again!!
Kirsten
Rachelle
Jon and Andrew


Wrestling with Daddy on the couch!!!!
Some of you wonder what I do at home all day....
well, these three pooches sure help me pass the time.
They are my shadows.....getting quite spoiled to the
"in house" life!!!
Here are the "follow me wherever I go " dogs!!!
"Please don't put us outside where it's cold....we'll
be good.....we promise!" Sure!!!!after you get the brownies
off the counter, the trash out of the garbage, and the socks
out of my clean laundry basket!!!!
"Cash" Golden Retriever
He literally "grunts" to us when begging
for some little tidbit!
"Zoey" Golden Retriever
She rings the bells on the back door
when it's time to go potty!

"Mattie" Mut....husky/shepherd mix
Such a sweet dog......with really bad breath!!!

No comments: