Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Friday, May 16, 2008

A Lunch Date With Heidi, Andrew, and Carol

I had visitors on Friday!!! Heidi, Carol(Heidi's Mom), and Andrew came to Cadillac and took me out to lunch!! We went to "Lakeside Charlie's" in Cadillac where we enjoyed and tasty lunch and some really good cookies for dessert.
It was so nice to sit, visit, and relax!!! After lunch we stopped by "Wexford Jewelers" to see Uncle Jason and check out his latest building project!
Andrew was pretty interested in the pearls....and even knew what they were, calling them by name with no help from the adults!

Thanks again Heidi, Carol, and Andrew for coming "up" to see us....and for treating me to lunch!! I had a great time! Thanks to Kurt too for watching Rachelle, Kirsten, and Jon back at home so Heidi could make the trip!

Love to you all......looking forward to future lunch dates!!!!! Love, Judy/Mom



Heidi, Andrew, me
Heidi, Andrew, Carol


Grandma, Andrew, Grandma


No comments: