Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Update on Dale and Lois

I wanted to update you on the conditions of Dad and Mom.....so I thought I would just abbreviate it with a time line.



June 9th....Dad suffered a spell of vertigo with some chest tightness....spent one night in the hospital (Manistee)
June 10th...Dad came home

June 12th....Mom was admitted to west shore hospital in manistee with congestive heart failure.

June 15th....Dad suffered a small heart attack...was admitted to West Shore.....

June 16th...Dad transferred to Munson where he will undergo a heart cath Thursday at 12:30

June 16th....after 4 days in the hospital...Mom is improving very slowly....still very tired

Between Linda (my sister), Andrea (my niece) and me we are with Dad and Mom.

Our hopes are that Dad will be released from Munson on Friday...and that Mom will strengthen daily.

We are taking each day as it comes....and planning accordingly. Thank you for the many prayers and your support.

No comments: