Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Visit to GR

Jon on the go!!
Jon, Isaac, Andrew
I was able to help out Kurt and Heidi last week by taking care of Jon and Andrew on Monday and Tuesday. Heidi took a quick trip out west to attend the funeral of Seth Walters and was able to be a great support of love and friendship to Tom and Esther. Kurt worked his normal shift at Gordon Food Service, and I really enjoyed spending time with the boys.

Jon is sure scooting around now....and such a happy baby. Andrew and I had lots of fun playing with cars and reading books. Grandson Isaac also went with me to spend time with his cousin.
They had a great time!

Jon and Andrew
Kurt gave me a tour of the house on Mulberry Lane!
It's going to be great......lots of space and and a really nice lay out.








No comments: