Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My verse for today.......My grace is sufficient for you. My power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

The fearsome five......soon to be the special seven:):)
Jason, Emily, Annabelle, Isaac,Seth

Kurt, Heidi, Andrew, and Jon


and on the inside...the baby girls....coming soon!



Pictured above......HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY JON!!!!! You are so precious to us! We love you...and pray a wonderful day for you!!!!


I don't have any significant updates for you today......But I did want to share my verse for the day....and to post some pictures that we took last Saturday in Cadillac.



















1 comment:

Nancy said...

What beautiful pictures...when we count our blessing, our children and grandchildren are right at the top! :)
Love you