Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My verse for today.....But for me, I will always have hope: I will praise you more and more. Psalm 71:14

This is the living room...and a little peek at the kitchen counter. The kitchen is huge.....and Diane is an amazing cook!!! She even has a published cook book.

Even though I am juicing only this week....I still savor the smells from her cooking. Ken would probably love to sample some of the her dishes.....and learn her cooking specialties!!! I get hungry just thinking about it!

This is Shelem,(on the right) Director or Times of Refreshing. He and his wife Diane are truly committed to this ministry of healing and have made me feel so welcome and at home. Starting in the next few days they will be broadcasting on Christian radio wgun1010.....they are excited about this ministry outreach and are praising God for his provisions in this new adventure.

Every morning we get our vitals taken, temp., blood pressure, pulse, and weight.


This is my therapist Celenia

(prounounced Sel-leen-ia)


She is absolutely amazing and has such a sweet spirit when she does my therapies.


It has been a great encouragement to me to feel so comfortable as I have started the many "new" and "Different" ways to bring my body back to a healthier me.




This is my roomie "Sue". She is a realtor/broker, and very delightful.
It's so neat to see how God brought together this new friendship!


The view from the porch



My morning walk reminded me of a song ....I hope I get the words right.

He is able, more than able, to accomplish what concerns me today.

He is able more than able to handle anything that comes my way.

He is able more than able to do much more than I could ever do,

He is able more than able to make me what he wants me to be.






This is part of my morning walk....and then I just sit on the deck and enjoy the warm sunshine....


Now I know why Ken always likes a wrap around deck!
Today I am going to put on my castor oil and go sit in the sun for awhile!














This is my home away from home in Blairsville, Georgia.....nestled in the Appalachian Mountains.....It's very quiet and serene.....other than the occasional shot gun down the road at the neighbors....That's more like at home in Cadillac:):)

No comments: