Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Joel's Special Olympic Baseball Games

Way to go Joel!!!! A double header....and two wins!!!!! YAY!
Area 32 (Joel's team) played Traverse City Area2
Game 1 13-8 Game 2 11-8
The weather was warm and sunny, the kids were excited, and the sportsmanship was great!!! Joel played outfield, third base, and pitched.
Joel batted 1000 and his last up to bat was a triple!
He had lots of support today from family and church friends! We're proud of you Joel.......keep up the good work!


Joel on first base
Don Wilson and Joel.....thank you Don for taking the
time to support your "buddy"!!

Annabelle chiming in on all the cheers


Nephews Seth and Isaac watching the game

Pastor Bart, Debbie, Ethan, me, Annabelle, and Emily's fingers

"Grandpa Don" with Ethan

"Grandpa Kenny" with Annabelle

Annie, me, and Ethan
(yeah......I know....dorky socks!!!!)
But I love my wrap around sun glasses!!

No comments: