Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Know My Redeemer Lives!!!


Dear Family and Friends,


The celebration of Easter to me is the celebration of new life in Christ!!!
Jesus........raised from the dead......His shed blood gave us life! A hope ever lasting.....life eternal....free to anyone who invites Him to come into their hearts....God forgives our sins......cleanses us and makes us whole!

Jesus died on the cross for your sins and mine.......he carried the burden upon his shoulders, died a cruel death, and three days later ROSE AGAIN!!!
Today we celebrate a RISEN Lord....death could not hold Him in the grave.....He broke the chains that bound Him......and through His death and resurrection...He offers a broken world hope and new life to anyone who calls upon His name!
Even though I face struggles, disappointments, and fears......I know I am free in Jesus Christ my Lord. I know that my life has purpose and and special plan designed by a Holy God.
Wherever you are today......remember what Easter is all about! Take time around your family tables to thank Him for His love, His mercy, His forgiveness. I praise God for my 53 years upon this earth.....and no matter what tomorrow holds.....I know that He holds Me in His hands....and that He will never leave me or forsake me!
I Know That My Redeemer Lives!!!

No comments: