Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Monday, April 13, 2009


We hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!
Ours was filled with a "little bit of this",
"a little bit of that"! The Easter service at our church
"Rollins Christian Fellowship" was beautiful! Pastor delivered a powerful message, the church was so packed they had to add extra rows of chairs, and the Rollins band played beautifully! Ken played tuba, pastor played french horn, we had flutes, woodwinds, guitars, pianos, and organ. I loved it!!!! I sang in the choir (alto) and we did an opening and an anthem. I used to play my trombone along with the band....but due to my scleroderma, I am unable to 'pucker up" to create a good enough embiture to play with:(
After church we went to J and Em's for a yummy dinner with them and Emily's Mom, Karen. Later when we came home we were so full and content that we just relaxed for a little bit!
Kurt and Heidi had Easter dinner with Ron and Carol after church in Grand Rapids. Heidi sent some darling pics that I have included along with our Easter pics! Enjoy....and I pray you all have a wonderful week....with no more snow!!!

Andrew, Jon, Rachelle and Kirsten
on Easter Sunday
Kirsten

Annabelle

Rachelle
Madeline

Ken, Jason, Seth, Isaac

Kurt and Kirsten
Notice the guys choices of shirts this year,
blues and greens!
Jonny
Seth and Isaac
Andrew and Kirsten
Uncle Joel with Seth and Isaac
Ron and Carol (Grandma and Grandpa Scott)
with grand kids on Easter

No comments: