Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Monday, August 31, 2009

For Your Consideration......

Dear Friends,

Many of you have asked me what you can do to help me out since the onset of my disease "scleroderma". Well, one way you can help is by donating to the Michigan Chapter of the Scleroderma Foundation in my name. To me that would be a wonderful gift of support, The Michigan chapter has a specific way to donate in someones name. Here are the specifics:

Honor someone you care about with a tribute to our chapter. Simply send in your contribution--accompanied by a letter indicating who you are honoring, who we should notify of your gift with the person's address, and any special message you wish to:
Michigan Chapter of the Scleroderma Foundation
30301 Northwestern Hwy. Suite 300
Farmington, Michigan 48334
Please contact our office with your questions at 248-865-7259, or to make your donation via credit card.
Whatever amount you can contribute would be so much appreciated....$5 up to $50....or beyond!! Your donation to help find a cure for this rare disease will mean alot to me and many others who suffer from this same condition. Thank you so much for considering this request.....and if you are unable to help out at this time, I totally understand. Your friendships hold a dear place in my heart and I know you are always supportive no matter what.
Again.....if you can contribute please send your $gift to:
Michigan Chapter of the Scleroderma Foundation
30301 Northwestern Highway
Farmington, Michigan 48334
Include a note that you are honoring Judy Nichols with your gift.
Here is my address:
Mrs. Judy Nichols
1147 S. 37 Road
Cadillac, Michigan 49601

No comments: