Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving Memories

Sorry it has taken so long to post the pictures from our wonderful Thanksgiving week! What a blessing it was to have four days in a row of visiting with family and friends! We enjoyed Thanksgiving day with Emily's side of the family (thanks for the invite!!)....on Friday we traveled to Jenison to spend time with Kurt and Heidi and kids....Saturday we headed to Onekama, where Emily and Ken prepared a wonderful meal for my parents....and Sunday afternoon we went to Mesick where we topped it all off with a visit with Ken's sister and brothers. Pat and Dave were in Florida......however...we are looking forward to seeing them over Christmas!

This first week in December has flown by! Sometimes I feel that we are busier now than we were when I was working! I kind of dread the cold weather coming though......tough on scleroderma:(

The next few weeks will be exciting as we prepare for Christmas. On Saturday evening we had a Christmas Dinner for the ladies at Rollins Christian Fellowship. I was asked top bring the devotions for the evening...and I entitled it "The Ultimate Gift". I am so excited that God still chooses to use me for His service....and that He gives me strength when I need it.

Emily's side of the family
celebrated on Thanksgiving day.













Getting the decorations up



Fun in Grand Rapids








A Beautiful Day in Onekama






Special times in Mesick





No comments: