Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Presidential Poll

Please take a moment to complete my Presidential Poll. (to the right > of the screen)
http://kenandjudynichols.blogspot.com/

Hello all!
Well.....you can tell I have way too much time on my hands because now I have posted a Presidential Poll on our blog. I thought it would pretty interesting to see what the final vote would be if I polled our friends! I'm not sure how many votes it will allow you to make....but if the program will let you....please vote once for each registered voter in your house.(I'm sure you will be honest!!!!)
I think these results will be quite interesting since our friends and family have many political views. I am also inviting my facebook friends to participate.....hopefully I get a large turnout! I know!!!!! Let's call it "early voting" at the "Nichols Notes".....and I am your "Internet community organizer" LOL.

Love to you all,
Judy

No comments: