Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Thursday, October 16, 2008

VIP at AWANA....Rollins Christian Fellowship

On Wednesday night I went with Isaac and Seth as a VIP guest to AWANA at our church.
I had a great time going between the Sparkies and Cubbies and seeing the activities of the evening! I especially enjoyed watching Jason lead song time in the sanctuary. I sat right in the front row with Isaac and it was such a blessing to see the enthusiasm of the children!
Thanks Jason for picking me up to attend. I loved my visit for VIP.
Jason waiting as clubbers came in to the sanctuary

Jason led the song time for all of the clubbers.
Here he was leading "My God is so Big!"
When we were done singing Isaac said...."I LOVE to sing!"


The leaders were pretty brave in letting the kids color with
markers!!! The only rule was...."Children, you may not
color on another person with your marker."


Seth was just finishing up his picture
He really took his time and did a great job



Cubbies listening to the puppet time



Sparkies circle...the yellow team

Game time in action

Isaac got to take "Sparkey" home last week.

No comments: