Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tickle Bee


Back in the 1950' and 1960's when I was a child we played with a game called "tickle bee". I'm wondering if any of you remember it? Anyway.......recently I purchased two of these game from a place called "Back To Basic Toys". http://www.backtobasicstoys.com/item/productid/2568

Well....today during "Thursday With Grandma" Isaac, Seth and I played with this game! They loved it....and spent lots of time playing it....(not to mention the memories it brought back to me). The game is very affordable and is great for traveling as well as in home play! So....if you want to relive your childhood while providing fun play for the children in your life....I highly recommend "Tickle Bee"!

Sorry I didn't take any pictures today....we were just too busy "tickling" and "giggling"!

No comments: