Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Recent Article from the National Scleroderma Foundation

We traveled to Washington DC recently to raise support for H.R. 2408 and S. 1545. here is an article that was online from the National Scleroderma foundation's website: http://www.scleroderma.org/news/news2009/news2009cap_hill.shtm

Thought I'd share it with you:)

Please continue to pray for Mom as her healing process begins for her compression fractures. Don and Linda will be in Onekama this next weekend.

Ken is taking me to Big Rapids tomorrow where Kurt and the kids will pick me up and take me back to Jenison for a couple of days! I am really looking forward to seeing everybody...and maybe even a little shopping with the kids! Heidi will be at a Christian Women's conference Wednesday and Thursday with her mom. I'm so glad I can help out in this way! I'll get lots of pics!!!! I always do!! LOL

No comments: