Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Celebrating my Husband....the Love of my Life!

On January 22 Ken turns 53 years old-

I don't know quite where to begin....but let me share this...Ken to me is the most caring, loving, kind, generous, handsomest man in the world!!!

We have shared thirty one years of marriage together, raised three amazing sons, and experienced life with joy as a family. I don't know what I would have done without Ken's love, encouragement, and faithfulness during the difficult days after my diagnosis.

He has taken me to the doctors, helped me with everything, stood by me through ALL of my fears, and prayed for me with his whole heart. Ken makes me laugh, keeps me going, drys my tears, and builds me up in character EVERY day! I wouldn't be me without him~~~~we are a team~~~servants together~~~~happy to share our days, months, and years side by side.

I praise God for the blessing of a godly husband......a man of integrity......the leader of our home...a wonderful example of a father.

I love watching Ken interact with our grandchildren!!! Especially the little girls since we didn't raise daughters:) I am excited to witness these relationships with the kids as they grow up...waiting to see the special times unfold.....enjoying God's plan for our lives until He comes or calls us home.

No comments: