Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Friday, January 22, 2010

I Love Surprises!!







I was able to pull off a birthday surprise on Ken today!!! Thanks to his boss David, and our sons and daughter-in-laws!! The plan was for everyone to arrive around 1:00....and to figure out a way to keep Ken home after lunch:) Thanks David for helping me out with that!!!
Everything went smoothly...and Ken was very surprised when the caravan pulled in!!! I even kept the info from Joel....in fear that he couldn't keep a secret!! He was as shocked as Ken.
The guys enjoyed target shooting out back with their hand guns...and us girls visited inside while the kids did an arts and crafts project. Heidi and Emily helped me with the extras like snacks and dessert, and we ordered pizza! I just loved watching the day unfold the way it did:)

No comments: