Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Spring Weekend

Sunday afternoon a girl from Lansing (MSU) came
to look at Molly as a possible riding prospect.
Elizabeth Britton (to my right) came over after
church to groom Molly up and show her for me.
Elizabeth was a huge help to me since I cannot
show the horses myself to anyone. Once Molly and Goldie
are gone, we will be "horseless", but I am thankful for the
many years I have been able to ride!!
We had company on Saturday.....and some neat surprises!
These are pictures from the past that cousin Dave brought
to us. This was taken at our cousin Kathy's wedding...I think in 1979.
Andrea is probably a year or so old in this picture....she was nine months
old when Ken and I got married.
This is the reception line at our wedding...
The lady hugging Ken is my Aunt Zelda,and Uncle Frank
is to the right of her. This would be cousin Dave's parents.
Aunt Zelda is our dad's sister. The woman that you see facing the
camera, in the peach dress, is Ken's Mom Wanda. She went to heaven
in 1986.




This is our cousin Dave May, and his wife Tammy.
They had come to Cadillac for a motorcycle swap meet,
and stopped by on the way home to see us on Saturday.
We loved our visit.....and hope to come to Frankfort
soon to see them, and their new home.

Top half
Bottom half....jokingly because I asked Ken
to not get my funny looking legs in the picture!!!
So of course he did!!!






No comments: