Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy "7th" Anniversary to Jason and Emily

Today, March 2nd, 2009 Jason and Emily celebrate their seventh anniversary. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed....and I can't believe how their family has grown in the past seven years.

You two are a wonderful example to all of us through your faith, your commitment to one another, and the joy you share in raising your four beautiful children! You have twenty three more years to catch up to Dad and me.....but we trust God will bless this year and the years to come!

Congratulations....and we hope this day holds very special moments!
Love, Dad (Ken) Mom(Judy)


1 comment:

Betsy Nickel Photography said...

Hi Judy!
I just wanted to stop by and say, "Hi"! My Mom sent me your blog! I have a blog of our family too! If you ever want to check it out....feel free! :0) Your family is beautiful and growing so quickly! What a fun time to have so many grandbabies! They are all precious! Tell your family we said, "Hi"!