Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday's at Grandmas

Isaac's new t-shirt
Will Trade Sister For Tractor
I told Isaac after making a face like that,
his sisters will want to trade him for a tractor!!

I turned the boys loose in the whirlpool tub for 45 minutes!

They had a blast but were wrinkled like raisins when they got out!

Bubble Mania!!!!

Here's just a few pics of my day with Isaac and Seth. I had the boys visit today because I will be in Midland on Thursday. On Thursday I will have the privilege of meeting with staffers from the office of Rep. Dave Camp, Laura Dyas the Executive Director Scleroderma Foundation Michigan Chapter, and a few others who are affected by scleroderma to share how the disease has affected their lives personally....in attempting to raise more funding for research. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lee_Camp

My sister Linda will be taking me to this meeting....I look forward to spending time with her!!

Tomorrow (Wednesday March 25th) I have my 6 month check up with my dermatologist in TC. Kathleen Erdman will be taking me.....I always appreciate her willingness to go:)

Also this week Thursday and Friday Joel's class has their big "Talent Show"
at WMISD. We plan on going to see it Friday at 10:00 and taking lots of pictures!! I will post those Friday! Then Saturday we head to Grand Rapids to visit Kurt and Heidi and watch Joel's State Sp. Olympic basketball games. Ken, Kurt, Andrew and Jon usually go to the games while I stay with Heidi, Kirsten, and Rachelle at the house and have some "girl time"!

Today I received a call from Fred Sprague regarding Sue Kuhn's progress. She will be at Munson a few more days and will begin chemo as soon as possible. Here is the email update I got this a.m. from Claretta Voelker from Temple Hill:

Amy called to update me this morning. Sue and Steve are asking that we keep them in prayer and specifically pray that function will quickly be restored to Sue’s left side. It is not uncommon for this sort of thing to take awhile to be restored.

This is probably one of my busiest weeks ever!!! Please pray that I can balance my days without "over doing" it...and that my attitude and testimony wherever I am may glorify God!

No comments: