Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family Time.....lots and lots of pics!!


On Saturday we had the family together for a day of visiting,
playing and great memory making!
As always.....we ate lots of food....took lots of pics....and had lots of fun!
My parents, Dale and Lois Hopkins came to see everyone too....
which made the day even more special! After supper we enjoyed birthday cake
(made by Emily) and I was sung to by a very nice group of singers....our family!
It's not significant that I turn another year older........but it is significant that I am able to spend time with our wonderful family and have the strength and stamina to enjoy the day!
However on Sunday.....after church...I did enjoy a two hour nap!!!
Grandma and Rachelle
Grandpa and Kirsten
Rachelle and Heidi

Annabelle and Jon

Emily reading to Seth and Isaac
Baby #4 is due Nov. 6th
Kirsten

Annabelle

Jon

Andrew and Seth
Rachelle and Kirsten are crawling now...
and love to sit up and watch all the action!!
Uncle Kurt and Annabelle

Jason and Isaac

Judy, Heidi, and Emily in the computer room
playing "Word Challenge". Thanks for bumping up
my score girls!!!! Wow...can Heidi type fast!!!!

Kurt.....trying his best to "up" his Word Challenge score!!
We're rooting for ya Kurt!!!!


This is me getting in Ken's top drawer to get some candy for the kids!
We call it "Grandpa's Stash".....and the boys knew exactly where it was!!

Waiting patiently on our bed....

Woo Hoo!!! Now don't get me wrong here.....we didn't let the boys eat a whole
box of candy!! I just had them each hold a box for a photo opp!
Wait a minute....Andrew..."what are you digging for???""You're
supposed to be looking at the camera!!!"
Cheek to cheek with Grandpa and Seth while
Kirsten looks at the camera
Great grandpa Hopkins holding Rachelle
Grandpa and Grandpa Hopkins
I'm so glad my parents came to visit on Saturday
so they could see their grand-kids.....and their
great grand-children!
Lois and Dale with an armful of kids!!

Uncle Joel with Kurt and Heidi's children
Opening a gift..with the help
of Isaac and Seth


Me and my birthday cake!
My birthday's the 17th, but we celebrated early.



1 comment:

Karen said...

What beautiful babies and children! I can see why you take lot's of pictures. You have a good looking family. Of course, I do to, and you know them! I am Shelia Clinton' sister,Karen. She told me about your blog, so I decided to visit for awhile. Shelia told me about your illnes, I will put you and your family on my prayer list.
Keep the faith!
Psalm 115:15
By the way, my blog is
www.2getblessed.blogspot.com