Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our Dogs' Golden Opportunity


In the morning when Ken has gone to work, and Joel has left for school.....our two golden retrievers wait patiently by the door for me to let them in!!!
You see.....it is when everyone is gone that these two "spoiled dogs" know that I will open their door of opportunity!!!! They follow me from place to place as I go from the computer to the kitchen, and sometimes back to bed!!!! Well.....this morning I thought I'd give you a little glimpse of these two pooches....and the "I'll be good"look I get all morning!!!!



"Cash"is waiting by the computer room door

"Zoey" relaxes in the hallway


Quiet as a mouse.....Zoey settles in on the end of the bed
while "Cash" must be content with the floor!!!

No comments: