Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Saturday, September 27, 2008

For the Beauty of the Earth!! Welcome Fall



Welcome to the first Fall Color Tour from the back of our property
Today Ken and I took a ride out back to capture the beauty of the beginning of Fall.
The trees all turn colors at such different rates. God has created an amazing color palette for us to look upon and it changes almost daily. The mood was almost serene as we drove around the many trails. Ken's long slender fingers wrapped around my tight, almost fist-like hand. He gently held my hand as I chattered on about this and that......and on occasion gave my tale of woe about what I used to be able to do that I can't do now. Ken softly, with a warmth in his eyes reminded me that worry does not do us any good....and that God is with us 24/7. Whether it be our job, our health, our finances,or anything else.....He loves us and is going to meet our every need as He determines what is best for us! I relaxed.......and found myself comforted once again by Ken, by the awesome God we serve, and by the beauty He has provided all around us.












No comments: