Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Me, my music, and my wedding necklace

If you have a moment I would like you to read this beautiful....and very humbling post written by our daughter-in-laws' (Emily) sister Sarah Christenson. Sarah is an incredible writer/author and she has posted this story about me, music, and my wedding necklace. Thank you from the depths of my heart Sarah for this tender tribute. We love you....and have always felt that you, Mike and the girls are a warm part of our extended family!

To read Sarah's post click here:
http://blog.wexfordjewelers.com/articles/2008/09/20/from-canon-in-d-to-a-wedding-necklace

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a BEAUTIFUL tribute! And so TRUE TOO! Judy, you are so blessed with an amazing family (even extended) who shows you unconditional love, respect and care. That is a tribute to you and what you have instilled in your family. What a blessing indeed! LOVE & PRAYERS as always! Debbie :-)