Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Snippets from this week

On Monday my good friend Kathleen Erdman
came to our home and put updated pictures in
our frames! Thank you Kathleen!
Next time I won't wait 8 months before I update them!!


This is our blue jay "whirly bird"
a gift from Bill and Pam Warren


The next few pics are examples of Ken's "green Thumb"


This beautiful bush is in front of Joel's
window....but neither of us knows what it's called?


Front walkway poseys


Butterfly bushes and misc.others



Butterflies on the butterfly bush


More butterflies on the butterfly bush


Front lawn


Wednesday

I went to the Brittons....with Nancy Lanning (thanks Nancy for driving me!)
Mark showed Nancy and I how to use their music software to compose a viola part for Elizabeth Britton to accompany us for special music in a couple of weeks. What fun Nancy and I had!!! Now I'm ready to open a studio!!! right!

Anyway....just before we left Diane had Diondre bring out "Goldie" who was born and raised at our farm! What fun to see her again!

Speaking of special music......this coming Sunday 9/14, Ken and I, Jason and Emily will be singing in a quartet (4 people) for special music. If you aren't
busy Sunday morning and would like to join us....
we'd love to see you!!! 11:00 a.m



Nancy, Goldie, Diondre


No comments: