Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Monday, November 5, 2007

My verse for today: Come to me all you who are weary and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Hi.
Sorry, no pictures tonight..just me!
This was my third day of water fasting.......wow! I never thought I could do this....it simply amazes me how God works in our hearts, wills, and bodies!
I am seeing substantial progress in my skin softening......I was able to play piano again for the devotional time.....what a special blessing that is to me, octaves are still a little tough but I know that will come in time. There were over 16 of us at devotional tonight, the singing was full and enthusiastic, full of joy, despite the pain that many here are suffering.
Today Shelem and Diane (the people that run Times of Refreshing) went to Atlanta to do their radio broadcast. It runs on Christian Radio wgun1010. They will be on live broadcast Monday through Friday all of November. They have asked me if I may be willing to be interviewed on live radio concerning my scleroderma disease and the progress being made. Being the shy person I am, I said I'd think about it.....HA!! You know me, I said, sure....where you need me, I'll help out! Plus.....radio, interviews, public speaking....that's down my alley:)I will let you know the day and time of the broadcast if this all comes together. You would not be able to pick up the radio station, but you could pick it up via internet by putting in WGUN 1010 AM.
Thank you once again for the many emails, cards, and notes of encouragement. This correspondence truly passes the time and sustains my days.

No comments: