Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My verse for today: I can do everything through Him who gives my strength. Phillipians 4:13

The table was spread before me........and today I ate!!!

My first solid meal since October 29th! Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, lentils, avocado, onions, black olives, cucumber, and a really yummy homemade Italian dressing! Also on the table was homemade vegetable soup and cornbread! But, when you start back on solids, you start with salad and raw vegetables first. I just know I savored every bite!


This is my buddy Shane! We were playing duets just before our meal today!! Tomorrow his piano books should be in, and I going to give him lessons until I head back to Michigan. Shane is a very polite, kind, and respectful young boy who is a pleasure to be around!


Smile for the camera!!!


1 comment:

Emily Rose Nichols said...

What a delicious looking salad!! Wish I could have been there Judy.

Emily