Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Thursday, November 8, 2007

My verse today: A wife of noble character is her husband's crown...Proverbs 12:4


I received this beautiful arrangement of flowers from Ken and just wanted to share them with all of you! They are beautiful, fragrant and colorful!
I just want to thank Ken again for all he is doing while I am away......he is caring, unselfish, loving, kind, super supportive, and I just know that I would have never been able to come to Times of Refreshing without his support!
Today I got several emails and cards....which are a constant source of encouragement. On a sad note, one of the guests here received a phone call that his younger brother (in his late 40's) died suddenly of a heart attack. Please pray for Tony(the guest), and for the family of his brother that passed away (the family of Ricky Hayes)
For a health update: My scleroderma has substantially softened in my knees and above, my hands, arms, feet, and legs are not as unbearably tight and itchy, and over-all health wise I am doing very well. Weight wise I have lost weight due to juicing and the water fast, but in a very good way. I do not feel weak or fatigued.
Thanks again for checking in on the blog. Please continue to prayer our Mom, Lois Hopkins as she continues her chemotherapy, for my niece Andrea Hoaglund who just underwent platelette therapy and is also going into her third month of pregnancy, for Ken's brother Tom Nichols who has been diagnosed with prostrate cancer and will need to make decisions concerning his treatment, and for our daughter-in-law Heidi(Kurt) Nichols who is carrying twin baby girls and is due to deliver in January......please pray for her daily strength as she has two little boys to care for every day!

No comments: