Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My verse for today: Isaiah 40:31

Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength, they will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not get tired, they will walk and not get tired. Isaiah 40:31

Today at 2:30 I started back on juices after a three day water fast! Praise God

What a treat it was to drink green:) juice again.....it tasted soooooo good.

Tomorrow I get salad in the morning and more solids later on. Now I am actually looking forward to eating solids again.....I can't believe how quickly the time flew that I was on juices only, then the water fast. Lots of you have asked how I was handling the fast, and my answer is God's word the Bible was sufficient for me. When I thought of food, I read the scriptures.....immediately taking my mind away from food. AMAZING!

Well, in nine more days I fly home! I have experienced so much progress in the last ten days that I am looking forward to even greater change before I head home. Once at home I will still continue some forms of my therapy, stick on my way of eating, and use my ointments and lotions. I also will continue to blog....but just not every day like I do down here in Georgia.

My praise for today: I am thankful to God for my husband, Ken! I am proud of our son Joel for being good for Ken while I was gone, and for doing a great job at school. I am thankful for Jason and Emily and Kurt and Heidi for the way they are raising their children in the love and admonition of the Lord, for their love for Jesus, His word, and His people. I am thankful for our grandchildren and am excited about their futures and what God has in store for them. The pictures I share tonight are the kids!


Annabelle


Jon


Isaac and Seth



Seth




Andrew


Andrew



Isaac


No comments: