Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Friday, November 9, 2007

My verse for today: Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." Luke 18:27

Six days from tomorrow and I'll be home! Do I sound a little anxious?:) Yes.....I'm thrilled to be on the home stretch, but I am also extremely thankful for the ministry here and the treatments I have received! Today I had another "steam tent" to sweat out toxins. It was 30 minutes long and very refreshing!
I pray tonight that I can get a good night sleep. I have had difficulties sleeping for over two months, mostly due to the tingling in my hands/feet/legs......even though that has been letting up somewhat.....I still have a hard time getting into any deep sleep.......Jesus said "Come to me all that are heavy laden and I will give you rest". Matthew 11:28......well....I am heavy laden.....and am looking forward to a good night's rest.

Some exciting new!!!!! Tomorrow afternoon I will have visitors! Tommy and Megan Knight (and new baby!) will be driving over from just north of Atlanta,Georgia. Megan is Jim and Mel Morris' daughter! ( Jim and Mel are friends of ours from Rollins Christian Fellowship! Jim is our choir director and Mel is our organist.)
I am soooooo excited that Tommy and Megan can come for a visit....and very anxious to meet the new baby! I've had the privilege of accompanying them for special music when they been home visiting.
Please pray for safe travel as they make the journey here! Tomorrow there will be lots of new pictures!

No comments: