Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Saturday, November 3, 2007

My verse for today: Matthew 17:20

I tell you the truth. If you have faith as small as a mustard seed you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there", and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17:20

This beautiful picture was from our "field trip" to visit Vogel State Park .The views were amazing....and the day was sunny and bright! Below are just some pictures from my day. Thank you once again for praying and for the many e-mails I am receiving! Every day I feel stronger....especially in my faith walk with the Lord...and I am so thankful for the improvement in my scleroderma!



This is Mageurite from Bermuda. She and her daughter are here together!

Jeff and Val



Carl and Celenia, Shane and Mikey





Brodie's family....I'll add in names tomorrow!





View from the park


This is the waterfall I was able to walk to and see....quite the hike for me!

Here I am on the first day of my water fast...
the only thing missing in the picture here is Ken!!!
This was my first major long walk/hike in about 2 months!
I am so thankful to have been able to walk far enough to see the waterfall!




These are just a bunch of pictures I took today by the waterfall......
















While on our walk we saw a golden that looked just like Zoie!





This picture speaks for itself! Good-night.














No comments: