Living With Scleroderma With a Smile

">

Monday, November 12, 2007

My verse for today: We are hard pressed on every side. But not crushed. Perplexed but not in despair. 2 Corinthians 4:8

This was a picture I took while on my walk today!
How could anyone not believe we have a Creator God who loves us and wants the best for us.
He loved us so much that He gave us His son, Jesus, who died on the cross for our sins.....yours and mine.....and made a way to eternity, when we confess our sins, believe in Him, and give of our own lives as a living sacrifice.
Thanks Emily for the daily scripture!!!!

Ken and I are truly blessed with a wonderful family. There's nothing more joyful to a parents' heart than to see their children walking close with the Lord, serving Him in their local churches, and raising their families by biblical standards! Love you guys!!!!! Grandma will be home soon!

Isaac, Andrew, Seth, Jon, Annabelle







I received this scripture from my dear sister in Christ, Nita Kitson, and wanted to pass it along to all of you!

Psalm 73: 25-28 NLT
Whom have I in heaven but You?I desire You more than anything on earth.
My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,but God remains the strength of my heart;HE IS MINE FOREVER.
But those who desert Him will perish,for You destroy those who abandon You.
But as for me, how good it is to be near GOD!I have made the Sovereign LORD my Shelter,and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things You do.

No comments: